Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án – Đề 26 nhằm phục vụ cho các em học sinh đang ôn luyện cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh có thêm nguồn tài liệu ôn tập và quý thầy có thêm tài liệu tham khảo để ôn luyện cho các em. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo.
10 đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT Nguyễn Tất Thành có đáp án
Bộ đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN – Số 4
Bộ đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN – Số 5
Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia năm 2017 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án – Đề 25
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. future B. resume C. pressure D. enthusiasm
2. A. honest B. humour C. honour D. hour
3. A. whether B. though C. clothes D. enthusiast
Choose the word whose main stress is put differently from that of the others in the group.
4. A. reduce B. retail C. repair D. relate
5. A. advertise B. qualify C. recommend D. interview
II. GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
6. Since he went to university, Mike has become very interested _____ environment issues.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
7. How much you earn depends _____ how fast you can work.
A. in B. on C. of D. to
8. The job offer was too good for Jennifer to turn _____.
A. off B. away C. out D. down
9. A skilled _____ will help candidates feel relaxed.
A. interview B. interviewing C. interviewee D. interviewer
10. The company employs a _____ of nearly 5000.
A. workload B. workman C. workforce D. workout
11. She applied _____ the new post of training officer.
A. to B. for C. with D. by
12. People_____ can speak English can be understood in many countries.
A. whose B. who C. whom D. which
13. Do you remember Mr. Darnell, _____ taught us English Literature?
A. who B. whom C. that D. which
14. Violent tropical storms _____ occur in western Asia are called typhoons.
A. that B. it C. which it D. when it
15. Martin tried on three jackets, _____ fitted him.
A. none B. none of which C. none of them D. all of those
16. Yesterday we visited the City Museum, _____ I’d never been before.
A. which B. that C. to that D. to which
17. Bogota, _____ is the capital of Colombia, is a cosmopolitan city.
A. who B. which C. that D. where
18. Neil Armstrong was the first person _____ foot on the moon.
A. set B. setting C. to set D. who was set
19. Many of the pictures _____ from outer space are presently on display in the public library.
A. sent B. sending C. having sent D. that sent
20. Is that the man _____ was broken into two days ago?
A. whose house B. the house of whom C. who D. of whom the house
21. The reason _____ he was absent from school is that he had an accident.
A. why B. in which C. for D. which
22. She is not very keen ______ going to Spain again so soon for holidays.
A. for B. on C. of D. to
23. _____ accepting your offer, I’d like to know a bit more about the company.
A. In advance B. In order to C. Until D. Before
24. Fred’s yearly income _____ since he _____ professions.
A. nearly tripled – changed B. nearly tripled – has changed
C. has nearly tripled – changed D. was tripled – changed
25. He was offered the job _____ his poor qualifications.
A. due to B. thanks to C. despite D. instead of
26. Jan appears _______ some weight. Has she been ill?
A. having lost B. having been lost C. to have lost D. to have been lost
27. ________ received law degrees as today.
A. Never so many women have B. Never have so many women
C. the women have never D. Women who have ever
28. We were made _______ hard when we were at school.
A. to study B. study C. studying D. studied
29. _________ a painter, but he also took an interest in the flight of birds.
A. Not only Rembrandt was B. Although Rembrandt was
C. Despite Rembrandt being D. Not only was Rembrandt
30. ______ In 1636, Harvard is one of the most famous universities in the Red States.
A. Founding B. Founded C. To found D. It was founded
31. Ricky Martin, ______ member of the band “Menu Do”, attained great popularity in the late 1990s.
A. who a former B. a former C. was a former D. being former
32. Picasso,______, lived until he was a ripe old age.
A. which inspired many other artists B. whose works inspired many other artists
C. inspired many other artists D. who was inspired many other artists
33. When did you last ride a bike?
A. How often did you ride a bike? B. How long is it since you rode a bike?
C. What time is it since you ride a bike? D. How much time did you ride a bike?
34. I didn’t use to like football.
A. I don’t like football.
B. When I was young I liked football, but now I don’t.
C. Once I didn’t like football, but now I do.
D. I wasn’t accustomed to football.
35. ‘Would you like some coffee?’ Peter asked me.
A. Peter asked me if I liked coffee.
B. Peter offered to give me some coffee.
C. Peter asked me to make him a cup of coffee.
D. Peter wanted to know if I would like to make coffee.
Choose the item (A, B, C or D) that best completes the unfinished statement.
I wish to apply for the post of clerk in the World Tours Travel Company. I am 18 years old and attended Greenhill College from 1984 to 1988. I passed my School Certificate in History, Geography, Science, Maths and Arabic. Then I got a job as a junior typist in the New Asia Export Company.
I can speak a little English but I am much better at reading books and letters in English. I know how to use a calculator and I am good at maths.
I am able to get on well with different kinds of people and I like hard work. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Nicolas Tolias (Ms)
41. What would Tolias like to do?
A. work for the World Tour Travel Company B. work at the post office
C. teach at Greenhill College D. apply for Greenhill College
42. She used to work _____.
A. for the World Tour Travel Company B. as a clerk at the post office
C. as a typist in The New Asia Export Company D. as a teacher at Greenhill College
43. She can do the following things except_____.
A. read English books and letters B. use a calculator
C. do calculations D. teach English
44. Which of the following is NOT TRUE about her?
A. She is at the age of eighteen B. She is bored with hard work
C. she is friendly with people D. She speaks English worse than she reads it
45. The phrase ‘ look forward to’ is closest in meaning to ______.
A. expect B. dislike C. spend D. enjoy
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
What sort of job should you look for? Much depends on your long-term aim. You need to ask (46)______ whether you want to specialize in a particular field, work your way up to higher levels of responsibility or (47)______ of your current employment into a broader field.
This job will be studied very carefully when you send your letter of (48)______ for your next job. It should show evidence of serious career planning. Most important, it should extend you, develop you and give you increasing responsibility. Incidentally, if the travel bug is biting, now is the time to pack up and go. You can do temporary work for a (49)______ ; when you return, pick up where you (50)______ left off and get the second job.
Incidentally: unexpectedly; pack up: stop
46. A. you B. if C. oneself D. yourself
47. A. out B. off C. into D. over
48. A. applicants B. application C. form D. employment
49. A. day B. time C. while D. ages
50. A. are B. have C. should D. may